Curl-library in Pocket PC 2003 (ARMV4) project using MSVC

From: H.J. Koster <hjkoster400d_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:19:53 +0200

Dear All,

I've been busy for a while now configuring my IDE (MSVC) for libCurl.
I downloaded the latest libCurl from the website (
http://curl.haxx.se/dlwiz/?type=devel&os=Win32&flav=MSVC) <--- is this the
correct one?

Because libCurl uses some functionality that is not available on a Win CE /
PPC2003 platform i use "wcelibcex.lib" from Mateusz Łoskot.

I have also commented the <sys/types.h> 's out.

Added *CURL_STATICLIB to the pre-processor field.

But i'm still getting the following errors:
TTPRequest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol curl_easy_cleanup
referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl HTTPRequest::postRequest(class
std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >)" (?postRequest_at_HTTPRequest@@QAA_NV?$basic_string_at_DU
?$char_traits_at_D@std@@V?$allocator_at_D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>HTTPRequest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
curl_easy_perform referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl
HTTPRequest::postRequest(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)"
(?postRequest_at_HTTPRequest@@QAA_NV?$basic_string_at_DU?$char_traits_at_D@std@
@V?$allocator_at_D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>HTTPRequest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
curl_easy_setopt referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl
HTTPRequest::postRequest(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)"
(?postRequest_at_HTTPRequest@@QAA_NV?$basic_string_at_DU?$char_traits_at_D@std@
@V?$allocator_at_D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>HTTPRequest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol curl_easy_init
referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl HTTPRequest::postRequest(class
std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >)" (?postRequest_at_HTTPRequest@@QAA_NV?$basic_string_at_DU
?$char_traits_at_D@std@@V?$allocator_at_D@2@@std@@@Z)

Does anyone had/has the same issue and/or knows a way out of this?

Greetings,

Rik
*