Re: Upload file Issue

From: m0n0 <ole_at_monochrom.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:11:06 +0200

Am Do, 31.03.2011, 14:33 schrieb Pallavi Varade:

> I am not an user of libcurl. I want to use it for the above functionality.
> So i m asking, is there any way i can work with libcurl for getting
> uploaded
> file path in web browser like FF and chrome.

Sorry, I still don't understand. FF and chrome are clients - just like
curl. It sounds like your question has nothing to do with curl.

What kind of magic should libcurl provide to get the filepath of an form
field within an foreign client? it would require a lot of tricky code and
it doesn't fit into an network client tool/library at all ;)

Greets,