Re: raise chunks of memory in callback

From: Oscar Salvador <pyscholeber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:17:06 +0100

Hi Ben,

I saw that the code that retrieves the image works fine, it was my
paranoia haha.
In the other hand, i don't understand this: "Network I/O is about a factor 10e6
slower than invoking a callback"
Can you explain me it?

And finally, is possible raise the buffer? It's only for more knowledge.

Thanks for answer