Re: curl_multi_remove_handle() crashes if called before transfers are complete.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:33:18 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Saqib Ali wrote:

> BTW, are you aware that the build for 3/15/2011 seems to fail?

Yes, we're aware and it has been fixed in git since...

And to explain them:

The build problems of the recent days have all been due to my restructuring of
some protocol-specific information. Primarily I moved information from a few
central defines over to the protocol-specific protocol handler structs, and
due to our plethora of build options and combinations my builds before I
pushed these changes didn't catch all the places where I had to change the
code.