Re: almost all autobuilds fail ...

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:23:51 +0100

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 09:12, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Guenter wrote:
>
>> I've just seen and not yet checked for details, but it seens that one of
>> your commits from yesterday evening broke almost all autobuilds ...
>
> Ah, yes sorry. Seems to be me not having fixed the older LDAP code to use
> the new protocol handler setup. I'll fix.

With the one just pushed (before this thread), 211504ba8,
Curl_handler_imaps is missing:
/lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `Curl_handler_imaps'
when configured with --without-ssl

It's a bit unfortunate with build problems because it prevents using
git-bisect to find where runtime problems/bugs happened, or at least
it makes it tricky (git-bisect still works fabulously for finding
build errors of course..)

-Tor