anything I need to know? (was Re: curl-library Digest, Vol 67, Issue 26)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:11:01 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011, jerry xu wrote:

Hi Jerry, please don't reply to mails to start a new thread, please use a
proper subject in mails and please never ever reply to mails sent out as
"digests" of the mailing list.

You will find all these "rules" and more here:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

> If i use curl for php to fetch some wap site pages , is there anything
> i should know ?

Plenty and here's some first basics: there's a separate mailing list for the
PHP/CURL binding: curl-and-php. The PHP/CURL binding is written and documented
by the PHP team at http://www.php.net/curl .

> When i use apache web service and fetching wap site pages , i get messy code.

I don't understand what "messy code" means here...