Small mk-ca-bundle.pl patch

From: Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask_at_develooper.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:52:32 -0700

Hi everyone,

Thank you for curl! Barely a day goes by without me using it.

The new version of libwww-perl (the most common HTTP client library for perl)
has an easy way to use a certificate bundle. For the default root
certificates, we made http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mozilla-CA/, which is a
bundled up version of the ca-bundle.crt as generated by mk-ca-bundle.pl.

Anyway, I made a couple of small tweaks to the script and put them on github[1], however the documentation suggests sending patches with git send-email, so it'll come in the following email.

 - ask

[1] https://github.com/abh/curl/commit/934dfaf53f2fa3aae6a7cf5c1bb7063941d99bd7

--
http://askask.com/