RE: Which libcurl packet should I need

From: Gary Maxwell <gmaxwell_at_broadsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:12:58 -0800

From: alessiopannocchia_at_interfree.it
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 2:05 AM
Subject: Which libcurl packet should I need

> Can anyone help me to choose the right libcurl packet, I'm not able to
> find it... I would to use this library in a device where is installed
> the OS Linux kernel 2.6.x. I have only this information regarding the
> SO type and I don't know which libcurl packet correspond to it. The
> device is: http://www.topsccc.com/product/barebone/ex94862l.htm

Since the target is Linux and the vendor provides the toolchain, you are
ready to start configuring and building.

You should start by downloading the curl sources for the current release.

Carefully read (and re-read) the "CROSS COMPILE" section in the
docs/INSTALL file.

Figure out what other libraries you need. Read docs/FEATURES to match the
libcurl configuration you want with other required libraries, listed in
the footnotes. Download, configure, and install those libraries first.

Starting configuring and building curl and libcurl, repeat as necessary
until you succeed.

Cheers,
Gary @ Broadsoft