openSSL SSL_connect fails

From: Prashant R <ramapra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:21:26 -0800

Hi ,

My IP stack is lwip and I have libcurl using lwip sockets for my platform
 .

I find that the SSL_connect() in ossl_connect_step2() defined in ssluse.c
fails .

The error detail is not SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ nor SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE

when I do a perror it says "bad file descriptor"

Would this be because openSSL does not know about lwip and tries to use a
standard BSD socket API ?

I am using a stock implementation of openSSL . Do i have to also modifying
openSSL to use lwip . I am a little unclear about the dependencies here.

Thanks