Re: SFTP with unknown host (was Re: CURLOPT_SSH_KEYFUNCTION never gets called?)

From: <mlist0987_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:50:28 -0800

Sorry, yes. I should have started this whole thread with my ultimate goal.

I want to support SFTP connections via libcurl without requiring that the host be "known" before hand. I was hoping that I would be able to use the key function to tell libcurl that it was ok to connect to a host for which there was no match.

I don't want to waste anyone's time if this is not possible with libcurl for philosophical or other reasons, but if it is possible, it would be very convenient.

_murat