Re: Make of Curl failing on Solaris...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:45:50 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011, Saqib Ali wrote:

> Thanks Atlantis. But if you look back at all the linker errors I'm getting,
> they are all symbols that begin with "libssh2_". So I can understand
> specifying the location for LIBSSH2_PATH. But what does this have to do with
> OpenSSL? Why would I need to specify that path here?

Right, the link errors are all about libssh2 not being found by the linker so
you need to point it out. Obviously something is odd since configure found it
and could use it.

You could try using --with-libssh2=YOUR_LIBSSH2_PATH or perhaps
--without-libssh2 to shut it off.

(libssh2 itself often is built to use OpenSSL but that shouldn't be relevant
for your case here)