Re: Building libcurl with NSS

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:17:42 +0100

Am 15.02.2011 12:01, schrieb Manish pai:
> How do I build libcurl with NSS (Network Security Services) on windows?
> I see --with-nss option for configure script on UNIX, but how to do this on
> windows?
I'd say you're on your own ...
neither the MSVC projects nor the MinGW static makefiles have support
for this; so your best bet is to use a cross-compiler on Linux, or
MSYS/MinGW configure build on native Win32 ...
you can also try to pick up binaries of my recent autobuilds, but I cant
tell you which ones are with nss, gnutls or openssl ...
you have to either check the archives, or compare the autobuild logs:
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/win32/autobuilds/
f.e.:
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/win32/autobuilds/curl-7.21.4-DEV-201102151742-win32.7z
is most likely the build from 17:30:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/builds.html
locking at the build code '-6DMSAZ-IP2' you can see that this is an
OpenSSL build ...
I'm currentlx not sure if on this autobuild host there are any NSS
builds at all (OpenSuSE 10.3 box), but on another box (OpenSuSE 11.1) I
am sure I do NSS builds, so if you want to go with a recent autobuild
from me, and cant find a NSS build at the above link then post here, and
I upload a build from my 11.1 box ...

Günter.