Re: [Patches] Netrc cleanup

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 20:48:19 -0800

>> attached are 2 clean-up patches inside netrc.c. They are mostly harmless
>> but I wanted to get people's feelings before going ahead and pushing them.
>>
>> Any objections or thoughts?
>
> They look good!

Thanks Daniel, I just pushed them.

> I guess Curl_parsenetrc() is actually a rather good candidate to add unit
> tests for...

Indeed, that's what got me interested in this area of the code in the
first place. There is a couple of tests that covers it though.

There is also the DEBUGBUILD code used for testing that could be
removed if we exposed the right option to curl. I am not sure if this
makes sense yet and was planning to look into it.

Thanks!
Julien