mulipart formpost upload (was Re: curl-library Digest, Vol 65, Issue 62)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:53:13 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011, yogeshwar bisht wrote:

>> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/multi-post.html

> Thanks for your instant reply, I tried the code mentioned in the link
> (copy-paste), however I faced following errors,

It is an *example*. It will not work *exactly* the way you want unaltered. The
idea is that you should read it, study what it does, figure out the libcurl
mechanisms and then modify the code to fit your needs and requirements.

When you've done that, what exactly in that error is it that is hard to
understand?