Re: SFTP file info and state machine

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:28:16 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, John Utz wrote:

>> Weren't you talking SFTP? Then you should only look in lib/ssh.c. SFTP has
>> very little to do with FTP apart from sounding very similar...
>
> IIRC your original mail on the topic indicated that it would be easy to add
> it to ssh and i assumed that it would be copy and paste from what was in
> ftp, if i cant start from what's in ftp then how is it an easy fix? what
> code will i evolve to make this work?

Right, I meant that as a source for inspiration on how to start. But then
there was this initial patch to which I replied my comments:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2011-01/0244.html

That is almost there, you just need to fix the minor flaws and we should
basically have it working. Isn't that what you are about to do? If so, can you
tell me which points in my reply that you don't understand or fail to address?

Or did I misunderstand?