SFTP file info and state machine

From: John Utz <john_at_utzweb.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:52:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi;

I am attempting to follow up on Sr. Melle's work to support sftp file info.

Given Daniel's concerns about the correct utilization of the state machine, I figure I need to start there.

So is there any documentation about the libcurl state machine? i have not found any yet.

any overview would be helpful.

because at this point, i am just slogging thru ftp.c line by line and trying to figure out how it all works, but i think i am way too deep in the trees without a map of the forest. :-)

tnx!

johnu