libcurl with Visual Studio

From: <Florence.QUILLERET_at_solystic.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:33:27 +0100

Hello,

I'm currently trying to use libcurl (libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc) with
Visual Studio (MS Visual C++ 6.0) and I'm having some troubles ... I
follow the instructions written on the tutorial "
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/visual_studio.pdf" and everything is correct
until the run ! Instead of the whole page of the web site, I got an error
message :

which means "The application didn't succeed in initializing itself
correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to stop"

And then (after clicking "OK") :

I have exactly the same environment as what is described in the tutorial,
except the version of libcurl : I'm using libcurl 7.19.3 whereas the
version 7.9.6 is installed in the tutorial. Do you think that it is the
problem ? Do you have any suggestion for me to be able to use libcurl with
MSVC 6.0 ?

Thanks