SSL with curl

From: amit paliwal <amit.ambitions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:18:05 -0500

Hi,

What will happen when one set of request-response is done as per HTTP1.1 on
a persisten connection and the Client receives plain raw data on the socket
(this raw data is not standard HTTP data). Will it call the registered write
handler?? or the write handler will be called only when we say
easy_perform().

1) I have SSL enabled on my socket, and expect Open SSL read and write
function to be called for receiving and sending data on socket, irrespective
of application layer protocol is HTTP or something else.

So if plain raw data comes, will it still come via SSL layer???