Re: Newbie Proglem with Compile

From: <Medsyntel_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:34:00 -0500 (EST)

Gun:

    I did as you instructed, and now I've got curl.exe and libcurl.lib,
and I've linked them into my small test app, and the link worked with no
errors !

    I read the notes at the top of the bcc55_patch.diff file and noted
that I should be in the src sub-directory during the patch. However, the .diff
file had lines that said lib\etc rather than ..\lib\etc. So I made about
four changes in the .diff file, and it worked like a charm !

    My next step is to digest the tutorial and make some baby steps in
downloading a page, then figuring out how to receive the page as a string into
my app, and send it back to the secondary site with changed values in a
certain field, and then simulating a 'click'

    This is getting exciting now !

Thank you for so much work !

--
Mel Smith