Re: Server-sent events with libcurl

From: amit paliwal <amit.ambitions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:18:22 -0500

Well, teh Client will be blocked and it will not be doing a continuous
polling, but the point is not whether it does blocking or polling, the point
is to use server-sent events with HTTP1.1

It is said that HTTP1.1 support server-sent events, which means it should
support asynchronous messages that will be received by client.

Well I am interested in libcurl to receive asynchronous messages at any time
as and when server pushes events and also the client should be able to send
GET as and when required.

Shall I add some scenario here?