Re: http keep-alive when mongoose + libcurl

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:13:52 -0800

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:02:17PM +0800, Dannoy Lee wrote:
>     It seems mongoose handle keep-alive correctly.But when I use this feature
> to talk with libcurl(I use easy interface),libcurl will do select all the same
> after it receive response from server in the following funcion(transfer.c
> line:1249):
>            static CURLcode
>            Transfer(struct connectdata *conn)
>     And the following curl_easy_perform() doesn't execute, which makes the
> application hangs up here.
>
>     Is this a bug? Or I have not understood correctly?

The curl test suite tests many combinations of keep-alive and Connection:
close connections and they all normally pass. You'll have to be more
specific in what you see happening in the code and what you expect to see.
If you can illustrate the problem with code and debug logs, it will be
easier for us to understand.

>>> Dan