Re: certification error issue after running for a few cycles on Solaris

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 23:59:54 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Fei Yan wrote:

> Based on my understanding, the code path should be quite clear, that's the
> file_type branch on PEM. OpenSSL man page shows this as invalid file path
> passed in, but it's probably a performance issue as it don't reproduce at
> low transfer profiles.

Can't you then modify OpenSSL to tell what the file path is at the time it
thinks it is wrong? If the path is then looking fine, then libcurl shouldn't
be to blame. If it doesn't look fine, then libcurl is messing up what it sends
to OpenSSL.

> This issue is not quite easy to reproduce, you may know, rebuilding the
> library linking the application and testing under performance load might be
> quite time killing. Anyway let me check again tomorrow morning with your
> suggestions and see what we get.

Debugging isn't always easy, that I know. Still it has to be done so there's
nothing else to do but to start digging!