RE: axTLS patch set

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:08:37 -0700

> Allow me to offer three patches that clean up things. They were
> necessary for me to build fine with axTLS support.

Certainly.

> The 0002 one should be especially noticed as that's a rather terrible
> "bug"
> that should be adressed in axTLS really.

Wow, yeah, I didn't even realize they were doing that until I inspected your patch.

So, even though axTLS is still failing some https tests, is this good enough for now? I could probably put together an axTLS patch for tests 311 and 312. Adding CRL for test 313 and getting axTLS working with multi (test 560) aren't so straightforward (at least not to me at the moment), though given enough time, I could probably sort them out.

Thanks,
Eric