Patch: axTLS support "skeleton"

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:05:59 -0700

Hello,

I am adding axTLS support to cURL. This patch is the first stage. All this patch does is stub out the SSL API for axTLS and make the build system aware of axTLS. No direct calls to axTLS are happening yet. However, I'd like to get feedback on this "infrastructure" portion and make sure that I'm not going against any project conventions before I move forward. The patch is based off commit 99a07a1fdf2a4e0ee37e8c324fcb6d52222ebaff.

The configure script now accepts --with-axtls, --with-axtls=PATH and --without-axtls, just like all the other SSL options. Based on these switches, the macro USE_AXTLS either gets set or doesn't. From there, all the supporting files (sslgen.c, urldata.h, etc) turn on their respective axTLS code. Finally, there are two new files in lib/, axtls.c and axtls.h, which will eventually implement the axTLS calls.

Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric