Re: Compile error: libtool: link: require no space between `-L' and `-lssl3' after adding nss support

From: xufeng zhang <xufeng.zhang_at_windriver.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:49:32 +0800

On 11/30/2010 09:55 PM, Kamil Dudka wrote:
> On Tue November 30 2010 10:04:16 xufeng zhang wrote:
>
>> config.log has been attached.
>>
> Maybe stupid question, but how did --with-nss-includes and
> --with-nspr-includes appear there?

Sorry, I forgot to mention them, they were added by me in curl.spec file,
because curl can't find NSPR headers.

>>> and not pkg-config in the first place. What distribution are you
>>> actually building on?
>>>
>> This build is cross-compiling on x86_64 Redhat host.
>>
> That might be the problem. I didn't test much it with cross-compiling.

You give me an ideal to resolve this problem, I think I should use
pkg-config rather than nss-config,
$ac_cv_path_PKGCONFIG has been accidental cached so the path has not
been correctly set.
Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks,
Xufeng Zhang