Re: Need urgent help for HTTPS

From: amit paliwal <amit.ambitions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:01:56 -0500

Step 3 and 4 can be achieved if we use server -sent events. These
facilitates the server to send messages asynchronously. Now my question is
how can I achieve it using libcurl, or can I achieve it or not. can it be
done by registering callbacks for header, read and write functions or do i
just need to use CONNECT_ONLY option and then do everythign manually by
myself?

Can I do curl_easy_perform() multiple times, whenever I need to do
something. Can I do something like, when I have some data to send to server,
I can pass my function as callback to read function and then do
curl_easy_perfom()?

Please help me in solving it.