RE: SMTP Greeting Patch

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:38:45 +0100

William Betts wrote:

> Attached you'll find a patch that allows a user to set the greeting
(string sent after HELO or EHLO).

This functionality is already possible without the patch: you just have
to give your "greeting" string as the path part of the URL.

> I have more patches coming up and some php patches I need to submit to
bring this functionality to PHP. Being my first patch please feel free
to point out any issues you see with it.

At first glance, it looks very clean and the coding seems to fit the
recommended standards. Excepting the functionality duplication, I have
no bad comment for it :-)

Regards,
Patrick