Re: Unsuccessful Login

From: Mambo Knave <mamboknave_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 22:26:43 -0800

 <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>Sorry, somehow I did not receive the response in
my mailbox (but I then fixed the options). Hence I cannot do "reply-to".

To Ralph:

Thank you. Interesting but it does not work, seemingly. Here is why/how:

Assigning to Logon.x and Logon.y any number within the image size, the
(libcurl) login gets rejected.

Additionally, if instead of the mouse-click I just press Enter, I see in
Mozilla that Logon.x and Logon.y are both set to zero and the login
succeeds.

But, setting them both to zero on CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS the (libcurl) login
gets rejected.

Perhaps some other idea will come up. Or... perhaps (??) I'm doing something
fundamentally wrong in the C++ script.