Re: release scheduling

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:14:12 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> feature freeze set ONE MONTH before that, at November 16th.

This is just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day for new features for
7.21.3 and since there's not been any such contenders recently I don't see it
happening now unless someone provides a great patch at once. If you have new
stuff to add, it can wait until 7.21.4/7.22.0 or whatever we'll call it.

We already have three new features added since 7.21.2 anyway.

> November 16th also happens to be the exact date when I will take off for a
> two week vacation abroad during which I will not be present much, if at all,
> in the project.

Right. With 1000+ people on the list, I'm sure most questions and issues can
be answered and dealt with by others than me anyway.