[Patch] Link fix with RTMP

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:54:44 -0800

Hi fellow hackers,

Trying to build libcurl on my machine with RTMP enabled leads to
several undefined symbols errors at link time in curl (not libcurl).
My understanding of this issue is that I have the librtmp files
(headers and library) without the pkgconfig files. Configure will
detect the library but does not set -lrtmp to the curl link flags
because it cannot query pkgconfig for those.

Attached is a patch to add -lrtmp to the CURL_LIBS whenever RTMP is
enabled. This fixes the build but I am not sure it is the right
solution (or something I should fix on my setup).

Any thoughts about the change?

Thanks!
Julien