Re: Saving data received from http server

From: arnuld uttre <arnuld.mizong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:21:23 +0530

> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, arnuld uttre wrote:

> See http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/getinmemory.html

Thanks Daniel :)

Its very useful to me. I have read and hopefully, understood the code,
have printed and reading libcurl tutorial. Just 2 questions in the
end:

(1) is it necessary to call CURLOPT_WRITEDATA after
CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION. Can't CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION be used alone ?

(2) Why not use malloc() and for(;;) loop with index counting like I
have used rather than copying raw memory ?

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/