Re: cmake errors

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:37:37 -0700

Hi,

> I am a newbie in cmake and also in curl.

Welcome to the project!

> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
>
> C:/curl-7.21.1/binaries/lib/Makefile.inc.cmake:7:
>
> Parse error. Expected a command name, got right paren with text ")".

Attached is a fix for those errors. Could you try it and tell me how
it worked for you?

> Seems to me that all the errors are caused by the error in the
> Makefile.inc.cmake
> which is produced by Cmake. (line 7,9 and 11 contain only ")" , which is not
> right).

You are right. We were wrongly putting a single ')' on a newline.

> I tried to comment out this lines but when cmake is rerun it overwrites my
> commenting.

The Makefile.inc.cmake are auto-generated from the corresponding
Makefile.inc so the bug is in the routine that does the conversion
TRANSFORM_MAKEFILE_INC.

Julien