Re: curl-multi ftp

From: Jan de Lint <jg.de.lint_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:41:44 +0200

Op 7-9-2010 23:48, Daniel Stenberg schreef:

> As I don't have windows nor Visual Prolog, I won't be able to do any
> actual hands-on debugging, but I think this will be pointless if you
> don't show actual code you can repeat the bug with.
Sent debug output, URL, userid and password to you in a private message.
If you cannot reproduce the problem, I suggest we do not spend too much
time on it, since my plan B is to use curl-easy with Visual Prolog's
multi-threading capabilities. That is already working very reliable for
a number of years.
As a matter of fact that is now rapidly becoming plan A.
Thanks,
]an