Accessing a SSL structre through SSL_CTX in the CURLcode sslctxfun(CURL *curl, void *sslctx, void *parm) callback.

From: Mehmet Bozkurt <mehmet.bozkurt_at_xware.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 17:29:05 +0200

Hi!

This might be kind of off topic but here goes anyway!
I would like to know if there is any way to access the
SSL structure associated with the current connection through the data
provided in the callback
sslctxfun()?

I have an application which needs access to the server certificate chain
and it seems as if it is only possible through an SSL object (with
SSL_get_peer_cert_chain(ssl))
and I only have access to an SSL_CTX in the callback.

Best regards,
Mehmet.