Re: issue using SMTP with libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:55:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010, Harshdeep Singh wrote:

Please don't top-post.

> Is there some way to do it using libcurl some libcurl API or something

... as now we can't see what "it" refers to without having to read through all
of the quoted content that came further down below and that I've cut out now.

Look how much nicer this mail would've been if written like this:

> > The standard way to attach a file to a message is to use MIME. Your app
> > will need to format an appropriate MIME message which is then sent to the
> > mail server by libcurl.

> Is there some way to do it using libcurl some libcurl API or something

No, there isn't. Your program is responsible for creating the entire payload
that you (want to) send.