Re: Segmentation fault

From: Manuel Argüelles <manuel.arguelles_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:43:30 -0500

On Saturday 21 August 2010 16:15:34 Dan Fandrich wrote:

> Have you read the manual w.r.t. threading and taken care of all the
> issues there, such as signals, OpenSSL locks, etc.? You still haven't
> said what resolver you're using, btw.

I just did, according to the code and libcurl(3) man page, the requirement for
the GLOBAL CONSTANTS are done, however I noticed that the url passed to
libcurl is not url encoded (there's an @ in the path amount other things)
which I believe may be causing the segmentation fault.

About the resolver, I'm not really sure how to get it, sorry, the host part of
the URL is (I'm 90% sure) and ip address, and I'm using the dns servers of my
isp... (probably that didn't answer the question either)

But I think I have enough information now and the error seems to be on my
side. Thank a lot for your help and sorry for the inconveniences.