RE: Any POP3/SMTP examplse using libcurl is expected.

From: HeJin <heshui55_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:06:52 +0800

sorry daniel, cause I didn't get the answer so sent the mail twice.

Yesterday, I connected to my pop3 server and even sent my username and password to.

Here comes that I can use pop3://pop3.testserver.com.cn/mailid to get the mail with the mailid in my mailbox, but how can I get more than one mail?

Can someone tell me that how to sent the RETR commond, which interface in /curl/curl.h is for RETR?

Thanks and regards

Jin