RE: Libcurl stops when sending lots of https messages

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:38:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010, L S wrote:

PLEASE don't top-post, it makes it REALLY awkward to figure out what we're
talking about and to follow the conversation and to reply to the parts of the
mail that's relevant.

> Sorry again for the late reply. Was transfered to another project that don't
> use Libcurl. Now a colleague is wondering whether the bug is corrected in
> newer releases of libcurl.
>
> Can someone give me an answer?

I'm quite sure we haven't fixed this bug. I don't think you provided any good
way to repeat the problem and the last response you sent in the thread back
then was:

>> Well to me it seems like a possible solution. I will try it out as soon as
>> I can. I't doesn't seem all that hard to make it work.

.... and to my knowledge, you never responded back with any feedback on my
suggested approach and then it faded away and was forgotten.

I'm sorry it has to work like this, but I need help to progress on issues and
those problems that people help out with and assist us with get prioritized.
Also, a bug that isn't fixed (for whatever reason) but never is brought back
to the list is often not a very important one!