Any POP3/SMTP examplse using libcurl is expected.

From: HeJin <heshui55_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:36:46 +0800

hi all,
     Resently, i try to use libcurl (with the latest vesion 7.21.1) to implement POP3 and SMTP, but can not find any interface related to POP3 in the /curl/curl.h.
     CURLOPT_MAIL_FROM&CURLOPT_MAIL_RCPT is what i found, is this for SMTP and what is for POP3?
     Ben's mail consered a example git clone git://dmz1.candelatech.com/curl.ct. But this can not be accessed.
     I don't known how to connect to my pop3/SMPT server and how to send a POP3 commond. Does anyone can give me examples about POP3/SMTP to tell me something about how to use libcurl POP3/SMTP? Any copy sent is preciate.

     thanks
     Jin