[Patch] small HTTP POST Progress callback

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:27:32 -0700

Hi curl-hackers,

attached is a patch that fixes a bug where Curl_pgrsSetUploadSize is
not called if the POST'd data is smaller than MAX_INITIAL_POST_SIZE. I
have added a simple test case to validate the fix but I am missing one
for the "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" case (I spend a lot of time on
this one but could not have it working).

This was reported on this mailing in April and never followed upon
(properly credited in the commit message).

Comments are welcome!

Regards,
Julien