Re: Autobuild ignored warnings link is dead

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:59:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Adam Light wrote:

> I noticed that on the Autobuilds information page
> (<http://curl.haxx.se/auto/howto.html>), the ignored warnings link towards
> the top of the page, which points to
> <http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl-www/auto/ignores?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>,
> is dead.

Oh. Thanks for pointing this out. It is a remainder from our move to git, as I
removed the web interface for CVS when we did the jump, but we're still
actually using the web site data off CVS... And - sigh - when I tried to bring
it back just now I got a list full of annoying Python failures. ;-(

Darn. I think I'll try to move over the web site contents to git as well, and
then update that link to point to the git repo.