Help! about LIBCURL ,I've got trouble in download rate setting

From: frank chan <frankavchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:02:20 +0800

Please help me !
I've set all the params of easy curl downloading, such as speed limit , url
, and it seems all right . It is all ok to set speed limit at the begining
before curl_easy_perform . But I need to change the speed limit during the
download process , so I use
curl_easy_setopt(handle,CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE,speed) to set speed
(from 100k to about 30k) , then the speed decrease to 0k for some seconds
and the connection breaks down . The problem will not appear when I set
speed limit to a bigger one , like from 50k to 100k .
  I want to know if it is sort of a bug of libcurl , please help me !