troll(s)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:31:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I'm sorry to see that the troll using the name "Jax
<cybercorecentre_at_gmail.com>" posted several absusive and sad mails to our curl
mailing lists with nothing useful in them, and it least one case trying to
impose as "curl staff" (apparently without knowing that we don't have a
staff).

Please avoid from replying to any mails from any troll including Jax, and I
will do my best at moderating and filtering out the bad ones from the lists.

Thanks for your patience and now back to our regular program.