Re: request for some simple HTTP response parser applications

From: Murat Sezgin <sezginmurat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:09:43 -0700

Thanks for this info. I want to use libcurl to parse a HTTP buffer. I
couldn't find an example for this purpose on this example page. Is it
possible to do this with libcurl? I will pass a HTTP buffer or stream (most
probably it will be a char * pointer) and it will parse the header of this
buffer/stream.

Regards,
Murat

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:27 AM, Colin Hogben <curl_at_pythontech.co.uk> wrote:

> Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/example.html
>>

> Examples are a good way for people to get a feel for how the library works.
> However, even if you know there are code examples available, IMO it's quite
> hard to find them on the website. Currently there are links from "C API"
> and "Features". I think it would be good if they were also referenced from
> the "Using libcurl" page, the Tutorial and, crucially, in the navigation
> panel at the top "libcurl index" level.
>
> --
> Colin Hogben

Murat Sezgin