request for some simple HTTP response parser applications

From: Murat Sezgin <sezginmurat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:55:34 -0700

Hi all,

I am very new-bee on libcurl library. I have just download and installed it
on my linux box. I want to use it to parse the HTTP response packets in
real-time. My main goal is to obtain the Content-Type of the packets. First,
I want to do very simple applications to understand the APIs and the
library. If you have some simple applications can you please point me to
these applications or send me some of them?

Regards,
Murat