Re: libcurl crash - accessing a bad connection object..

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:02:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010, Ramkumar Ganapathy wrote:

Please don't top-post. I've no idea what you're writing about without reading
through the entire mail and reading it backwards.

> The libcurl version is 7.9.17 and its on linux.

We never released such a version. I assume you mean another version. Can you
please try the latest version and see if that still shows your problem?

> The problem is not reproducible consistently. And I use curl_easy_* apis.
> And I use libc-ares linked with libcurl, to get timeouts on DNS resolution
> delays.

I trust you use the most latest c-ares release?

Please provide a small recipe that repeats the problem so that we can try it
out in our ends!