Re: symbian and curl

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:29:05 -0700

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 08:13:24AM -0700, hala alramli wrote:
> i know DAn ,that this is a php code , what i mean here is,how could i code that
> with symbian ? or i want the code that allow me to do same functions of the
> previous php code

The Symbian port is a straightforward port of libcurl using PIPS. You can
write your program in C on Symbian in pretty well exactly the same way
you would write it on any other platform using libcurl. Read the
readme.txt in the packages/Symbian directory for Symbian-specific tips,
but otherwise read the regular libcurl documentation and example code
for help in writing your program.

>>> Dan