RE: FW: Issue with curl_multi + SSL connection

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:11:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010, Raghavendra Prasad Bilamkar wrote:

Please don't top-post.

> I am facing bit difficulties in using git as I am new to this. I could not
> figure out the exact root cause for my issue.

There are lots of git guides on the net. But most easily you can do 'git log'
and find the described change in that feed, as you know it was fixed in 7.21.0
it shouldn't be too many changes to investigate.

> Can anyone help me out in knowing what is the exact root cause for my SSL
> connection on multi-interface and also the files that were modified to fix
> the bug in Curl 7.21.0.

'git show [commitid]' after you've identified the specific commit using the
approach I mention above.

And then you'll see the _fixes_. You seem to be intersted in using your
application with a libcurl that has those bugs, so from knowing the fixes you
need to figure out a way how to write your program to not trigger those bugs.
I'm not even sure that's possible...