Re: symbian and curl

From: Frank Mcgeough <fmcgeough_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:11:32 -0400

On Jul 20, 2010, at 9:37 AM, hala alramli wrote:

> hello ,
> i want to know if it possible to use curl with symbian os ?,and if
> there is an available tutorial to instal and use libcurl with
> symbian in carbide c++.
> could you help me i a new to this projects
>
> regards
> hala

yes, the install includes what you need to build on symbian. I have
built it - in the past - as a static library linked to my code. There
isn't a tutorial on how to use this specifically as far as I know. I
didn't find it too challenging. I would suggest that you download
libcurl and browse to import the bld.inf in the Symbian directory.
Good luck.