Re: Porting libcurl to a small, embedded system?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:16:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010, Paul Romero wrote:

>> Maybe I'd be better off looking at some of the simpler entries at
>> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/competitors.html ?
>
> This list brings up some interesting issues. A tangential but interesting
> one is the difference between between the open software and MIT versions of
> libcurl.

There are no different versions of libcurl from our project or me. The only
libcurl is open source and MIT licensed.

> Also, I don't think any of the other libraries in the list support SFTP.

Right, that list is a bit focused on FTP and HTTP only. I know of no other
library than libcurl that supports both SFTP and HTTP. But the question about
porting libcurl didn't mention what protocols he/she wanted supported.